i7S TWS Airpods Earbuds has been popular all over the word, more and more customer need checking i7S TWS Manual online, here comes i7S TWS Airpods manual you can checking anytime anywhere!
(Ture Wireless Stereo) earphones V4.2+EDR
(1)Dustproof Mesh (2)Multi-Function Button (3)MIC
(4)Charging Port (5)Charging Box Light (6)Android Charging Port
i7S TWS Reset
- Please delete the i7S Bluetooth record on device first!
- Pick up the two i7S TWS earbuds from charging case.
- power off first before reset the i7S – Long press the button of Either left or right i7S Earbuds for about 7 seconds until the light keeps red, Then the earphones will power off .
- Press and hold the two buttons on both i7s TWS earbuds together for about 11-13 seconds, the i7s will flash red lights, then red and blue lights alternatively, red lights and then turn off.
- Put the two i7s TWS earbuds into the charging case at the same time, charge for a while.
- If you can find the i7s TWS on device again, i7S TWS Reset complete!
- Leave the i7s TWS earbuds into the charging case, keeping the lid open.
- Press and hold the button at the back of the charging case for 5 seconds until the indicator light flash.
- If all steps success, i7S TWS factory reset complete!
i7S TWS Pairing
hbq i7s tws
- Please pick up the two i7S TWS earbuds out of the charging case
- Press and hold the both multi-function button until the LED blinks red and blue alternately
- time until the LED blinks red and blue alternately.
- Then double click anywhere to enter pairing mode, or press the button for 3 seconds, the voice “ready to pair” would be remembered.
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your device and Find “HBQ-i7S-TWS” and then Tap to Connect;
- When the LED blinks blue slowly, they will pair successfully and battery status will appear on your cell phone, you will hear a voice from the earphones saying “connected”
- i7S TWS Pairing complete!
Note: There would be only one earphone working when making phone calls, but both sides could control the power off / play / pause function individually when connected, the other would sync. Also, the memory function supports connecting devices automatically.
i7S Earbuds Touch Control
- Play / Pause song: Press the power button once.
- Next song: Three clicks on the power button on the right headphone.
- Previous song: Three clicks on the power button on the right headphone.
- Decrease the volume(-): Long touch the master earphone (left earphone) over 3 seconds to turn the volume down.
- Increase the volume(+): Long touch the slave earphone (right earphone) over 3 seconds to turn the volume up.
- Turn on: Press and hold the Multi-function key for 4-5 seconds then the blue lights up
- Turn off: Press and hold the Multi-function key for 3 seconds then the red lights up while they’re working.
- Call Siri: Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds during playback mode.
- Answer / End call: Press the power button once.
- Hang Up the Call: Short press the button on either ear bud to hang up the call.
- Reject call: Double press the power button.
i7S Airpods Specs
True wireless stereo (TWS), real no wires design, individual left and right channel, HIFI sound, both the left and right earbud are Bluetooth enabled, could be used separately or used as one pair.
|V4.2+EDR (both sides), ultra-low consumption
|A2DP1.3/HFP1.6/HSP 1.2/AVRCP 1.6/D11.3
|10 meters with no obstacles
|Battery capacity: Earbud:
|65mah rechargeable Li-ion battery
|Single earbud mode:
|2-3 hours per earbud
|One pair earbuds mode:
|Single earbud mode: 100 hours
|One Pair earbuds mode:
TWS i7S Bluetooth usage
- Making phone calls
Be sure the earphone connected with your mobile phone, and then you can make phone calls. When making calls, there is only one side earphone working, and there’s incoming call, it would broadcast calling numbers
You answer the call by slightly press the power button one time and refuse to answer by quick press the power button 2 times. When the earphones are in music mode, you dial your latest number by quick press the power button 2 times (redial the latest number)
- Listening to music
Be sure the earphone connected with your mobile phone, then you can listen to music on your music list. Shortly press the power button to stop the music and replay by press again
- power off
Long press the power button until led in red when not use, the bluetooth device enter off mode. It would be power off automatically when the earphone away from your Bluetooth device over 5 minutes. No need to worry power exhausted.
There is reminding sound when battery is low, and the led would flash in red at the same time. When taking charge, the led would be in red, and turns in blue when fully charged
Note: the earphone would be forced to shut down when charging even if they are power on before charging
- Switch language modes
The earbuds enter pairing mode when led flash in red and blue alternately, long press the multi-function button to switch mode from Chinese to English(reminding voice English mode”)
Airpods i7S Turn on
- Turn on: The two i12 TWS headphones will automatically turn on and pair after removing them from the charging case.
i7S TWS Earphones Turn Off
- Turn off: Press and hold the power button.
i7S TWS earbuds i7S TWS charging
- Put the headphones in the slot of the charging case, and then turn on the charging case. The LED indicator will flash red and turn off after a full charge.
i7S TWS earpods Wamings
- Please do not overuse this earphone or put it under heavy pressure, keep away from wet and heat
- Keep away from WIFI, router or other high frequency transmitting equipment to prevent interruption of signal receiving
- Please use this earphone under its working range(10meters), and the effect would be better if there is no obstacle between the connected devices
- Use this Bluetooth earphone to connect any device with Bluetooth
i7S Bluetooth Earbuds FCC ID: 2APQLIHS-I7S
compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipmen e fo
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsibl
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2)this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B
Digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures
Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which
the receiver is connected
Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for hel
This device complies with FCC RF radiation exposure limits set forth for ar
uncontrolled environment. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter
airpods i7S TWS
i7S TWS airpods
i7S TWS wireless earbuds
headset bluetooth i7S TWS
i7S TWS wireless bluetooth earphone
i7S TWS bluetooth
TWS i7S airpods
headset i7S TWS
i7S TWS twins wireless in the ear earphone
i7S bluetooth earphones
earphone i7S TWS
i7S TWS original
i7S TWS bluetooth earbuds
earbuds i7S TWS
i7S bluetooth headphones
bluetooth i7S TWS
i7S TWS twins wireless bluetooth earphone
i7S wireless earphone
i7S headphones price
i7 s TWS
airpods i7S TWS
TWS i7S earbuds
i7S wireless headphones